Banana and Nutella Wontons
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 8 teaspoons nutella
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- Cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar for garnish
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 350˚F and set cooking time at 6-8 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Add egg and water to small bowl and mix together to make egg wash.
- Place 1 teaspoon Nutella in center of wonton wrapper.
- Slice banana and place atop Nutella.
- Brush egg wash along two sides of the wonton.
- Seal wonton wrapper by folding the sides together.
- Once ready, place wontons in Fry Pan Basket and cook.
- Once the wontons have sufficiently browned, carefully remove from the Air Fryer and dust with cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar.