Banana and Nutella® Wontons
- 1 egg
- 1t water
- 8t Nutella®
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 1 banana
- Cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar (for garnish)
- Combine the egg and water to a small bowl, mixing well to make an egg wash.
- Place 1t of Nutella® in the center of a wonton wrapper.
- Place a slice of banana on the Top of the Nutella®.
- Brush the egg wash along two sides of the wonton wrapper and seal it, folding the sides together.
- Repeat until all the wontons are used.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 54. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and place the wontons in the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 2.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 350˚F for 7 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Once the wontons have sufficiently browned, carefully remove them from the unit and dust them with cinnamon or powdered sugar.