Balsamic Chicken with Asparagus
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, halved
½ c chicken stock
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
¼ c balsamic vinegar
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 T honey
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
¼ t red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes, set vinaigrette aside.
- Add chicken, asparagus, tomatoes, stock, and vinaigrette to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 6 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and adjust seasoning, if needed. Serve.