Baked Trout with Oregano
- 4 (12-oz) whole trout, cleaned and scaled
- Cooking spray
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced into 8 rounds, 1 cut into wedges
- 1 large bunch fresh oregano, divided
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 t extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 400°F. Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray.
- Season fish inside and out with salt and pepper. Place two lemon rounds and a few oregano sprigs into cavities of each fish.
Spray fish with cooking spray and place in pan. Place fish with pan on cooking rack in position 3. Cook until golden and firm, about 6-8 min.
When done, transfer fish to serving platter and drizzle with olive oil. Garnish with lemon wedges and remaining oregano.