- 1 pound macaroni (uncooked)
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil macaroni until tender, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan and stir in flour to make a roux.
- Add milk to pan and whisk until thick.
- Slowly stir in cheese until creamy and well blended and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Pour macaroni and cheese into NuWave Brio Baking Pan and top with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Place pan in NuWave Brio Basket and bake at 390°F for 8 minutes.