Baked Eggs in Hell
- 4 eggs
- 2 red peppers, roasted
- 5 dried arbol chiles
- 1 roma tomato
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of chili flake
- In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients except for your eggs.
- Pour your sauce into an oven safe bowl or dish.
- Crack 4 eggs into sauce, removing some of the egg white.
- Place bowl onto the Cooking Rack on the lowest position and set Bravo to Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Once finished carefully remove the bowl from the Bravo.
- Serve eggs with toasted bread or top with cheese and enjoy.