Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 2 chicken breast, butterflied (to make 4)
- ¾ C panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ C Parmesan cheese
- 2 T olive oil
- ¾ C mozzarella cheese
- 1 C marinara sauce
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat the chicken in olive oil and dip into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken onto the greased Baking Pan and place onto the Cooking Rack on the lowest setting.
- Set the Bravo to Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the Baking Pan from the oven and spoon marinara sauce over the cooked chicken. Then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place Baking Pan back into the oven and set to Broil for 3 minutes.
- Once finished, carefully remove from the Bravo and let rest for 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.