Baked BBQ Ribs
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 t cayenne pepper
⅓ C brown sugar
- 1 T cumin
- 2 T black pepper
- 1 t ground mustard
- 1 C BBQ sauce
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Season your rack of ribs with dry rub.
- Set your Bravo to Roast at 375°F for 55 minutes.
- Place ribs onto Baking Pan on Cooking Rack at set at the lowest position.
- Once there is 20 minutes left of cook time carefully open the oven and brush BBQ sauce onto the ribs.
- Close the oven and continue to bake for the remaining time.
- Once finished carefully remove ribs from the oven, serve and enjoy .