- 1 c Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (16-oz) pkg. fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets
1½ c mayonnaise
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- ¼ t cayenne
- In a medium bowl, toss bread crumbs with olive oil until slightly moistened, set aside.
Arrange florets in steamer basket over boiling water. Cover. Steam for 6-8 min. or until tender. Drain.
- Arrange cooked florets in lightly greased enamel baking pan.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, onions, mustard, and cayenne. Spoon onto florets.
- Place in Bravo and bake at 350°F for 15 min.
- Remove and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake an additional 5 min. until golden brown.