Baked Apricot Maple Mustard Glaze Ham
- 9lb. bone-in spiral ham
- ½c Champagne vinegar
- 1c pure maple syrup
- ⅔c country style Dijon mustard
- 2t apricot jam
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Press Menu and turn the Select dial to Menu Preset 58. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating Stage 1 (Bake at 325˚F with 20% Rear Heat, 40% Top Heat, 40% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 1).
- While the oven is preheating, wrap the ham with parchment paper-lined foil. Place the Grill into the Grill/Gri ddle Rack and place the ham onto the Grill.
- Once preheated, the oven will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to place your food in the oven. Open the oven Door and slide everything into position 2. Close the oven Door to begin Stage 1.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pot over a medium-high heat, reduce 2T of apricot jam (about 6 minutes), then add the maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Cook, whisking until the ingredients are well combined (about 2 minutes). Set the glaze aside.
- After the oven finishes Stage 1, it will beep three times. Open the oven Door and remove the ham and place it on to a trivet. Then, close the oven Door to it keep warm and begin Stage 2 (Bake at 350˚F with 20% Rear Heat, 40% Top Heat, 40% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 2) for 8 minutes. Remove the ham from the Grill and brush it with ⅓ of the glaze. Return the ham to the Grill, open the oven Door and slide it into Position 2.
- Close the oven Door to resume Stage 2, after which the oven will beep 3 times. Open the oven Door and brush the ham with remaining glaze. Close the oven Door to begin Stage 3 (Bake at 375˚F with 20% Rear Heat, 40% Top Heat, 40% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 2) for 8 minutes.
- When Stage 3 is finished, the oven will beep three time and display “END”. Transfer the ham to a cutting board and allow it to cool for 30 minutes before carving.