Asian Style Braised Short Ribs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 pounds short ribs, trimmed off fat, cut into 3-4-inch portions
- ¼ cup sesame seed oil
- 1½ ounces chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 ounces bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 quart water
- Set Skillet to 400ºF and place oil in Skillet, followed by the beef. Sear on all sides until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce to 300ºF, cover and cook for 2 hours or until beef is fork tender.
- You can strain and skim fat from source.
- Serve with your favorite Asian noodles such as Soba.