Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- 4 scallions, thin sliced
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, peeled, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 c water
- 3 c chicken stock
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 2 T teriyaki sauce
½ t sea salt
- 1 c butternut squash, 1-inch cubes
- 9 oz fresh Asian egg noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thin slice
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienne
- 8 c baby spinach
- Set pressure cooker to "sear" add oil, and press "start/stop". Add scallions (whites only), ginger, and garlic. Cook until soft.
- Add water, chicken stock, chicken breasts, teriyaki sauce, and sea salt.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", and adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and shred chicken with fork. Add squash, Asian noodles, and bell peppers to cooker. Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies". Adjust time to 3 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and add spinach. Stir well. Garnish with scallions (green) and serve hot.