6 apples, cored, quartered
¼ C agave
½ t cinnamon
⅛ t sea salt
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 T apple cider vinegar (optional)
- Combine sugar, lemon juice, and vinegar (optional) in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Once mixture is clear and sugar has dissolved, add apples and lower heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to the blender jar and add cinnamon.
Set to "10" and blend for 5 minutes. Once blending has finished, set blending time for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let apple sauce cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.