- 1 premade frozen pie crust
- Cooking spray
- 1 large apple, cored and chopped
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- 2 T sugar
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 1 T butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 T raw sugar
- Defrost pie crust according to package directions.
- Press “PREHEAT”. Set to 320°F for 30 min..
Cut enough dough from premade pie crust to fit ⅛ inch larger than a small pie tin. Use remaining dough to form smaller top crust; set aside.
Spray baking tin with cooking spray. Place the larger-cut crust inside the baking pan or pie tin; set aside.
- Add chopped apple, lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract to a small bowl. Mix to combine.
- Pour apple mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Top apples with butter, spreading evenly.
- Top pie with second pie crust and pinch edges closed. Make a few slits in the top of the dough.
- Spread beaten egg onto pie crust and sprinkle on raw sugar.
- Once ready, place pie on Mesh Tray. Place Tray with pie in position 1 and bake.
If necessary, roll the larger crust with a rolling pin to stretch to uniform thickness. Any baking tin 7 inch wide or smaller will fit in Brio.