Apple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin, 1½lb.
- ⅓c apple cider vinegar
- ½c chicken broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½t cinnamon
- ½t brown sugar
- 2T maple syrup
- ½ Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into ½-inch slices
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Apple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe.
- Place the tenderloin in a resealable plastic bag. Add vinegar, broth, salt, pepper, and onion to the bag, ensuring that the tenderloin is completely coated. Seal the bag and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
Plug the plug-in Grill into the unit in Position 1. Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select one of the following Menu Presets:
• Medium Well - 20 • Well - 21
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- While the unit is preheating, remove the pork from the marinade and place it onto the plug-in Grill. Insert the Probe and season the meat with additional salt and pepper. Close the door to begin Stage 1 (450˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 80˚F Medium Well, 90˚F Well). Once the desired temperature is reached, the unit will beep three times.
- Open the door and give the pork a ⅓-roll. Close the door to begin Stage 2 (450˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 105˚F Medium Well, 115˚F Well). Once the desired temperature is reached, the unit will beep three times. Open the door and give the pork a ⅓-roll. Close the door to begin Stage 3 (450˚F to the desired internal Probe temperature of 135˚F Medium Well, 155˚F Well).
Once the desired temperature is reached, the unit will double beep 3 times. Remove the pork tenderloin to a plate, leaving the Probe in to monitor carryover cooking to:
• Medium Well - 145˚F • Well - 165˚F
- When the carryover target temperature is reached, the unit will beep three times and display “End”. Place the remaining ingredients, including the apples, into a saucepan and simmer on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Cut the tenderloin into ½-inch-thick slices and top them with the cooked apples and sauce.