Apple Cider Cookies
- 2⅓ c all-purpose flour
- 1 T cornstarch
- 2 t baking soda
- 2 t apple pie spice
- ½ t sea salt
- 3 T instant apple cider mix, divided
- 1 c butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 c sugar, granulated
- ¼ c apple cider
- ¼ c molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ¼ c sugar, extra fine, granulated
- 3 T turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking pan with parchment paper, set aside. Or, use Silicone Baking Pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, apple pie spice, salt, and 1 T instant apple cider mix.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 c sugar until light and fluffy. Add apple cider, molasses, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Add flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ¼ c extra-fine sugar, remaining 2 T instant apple cider mix, and turbinado sugar.
- Scoop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet. Leave room for cookies spreading when cooking. Sprinkle tops generously with sugar mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 min. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.