- 3 large sweet, crisp apples (Honeycrisp, Fuji, Jazz, or Pink Lady) each peeled, seeds removed, sliced into ⅛-inch rounds
- ¾ t ground cinnamon
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat Bravo to 390°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, cut each apple sideways and into ⅛-inch rounds.
- Mix cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Arrange apples in a single layer in Air Fry Basket. Season with cinnamon and salt mixture.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, cooking in batches, if necessary.
- Once desired crispiness is reached, remove and cool the chips on a cooling rack. Enjoy as is or store in an airtight container.