Apple-Bacon Grilled Cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard (optional)
- 2 slices Texas Toast
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1½ slices bacon, cooked
- 1 slice granny smith apple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat grill pan on Medium (275°F).
- Spread mustard onto both slices of bread.
- Layer 1 slice of cheese, bacon, apple slice, then remaining cheese on 1 piece of bread.
- Top sandwich with remaining piece of bread and butter outside of sandwich.
- Place sandwich in hot grill pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until cheese melts and bread is golden.
Place apple slices in a bowl of water with some lime juice to prevent browning.