Air Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 1T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1T garlic salt
- 1T Italian seasoning
- 1T Cajun seasoning
- ½T freshly ground black pepper
- 1T fresh parsley, minced
- 1T fresh lemon juice
- Press Menu and turn the Select dial to Menu Preset 82. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating Stage 1 (Air Roast at 400˚F with 40% Rear Heat, 30% Top Heat, 30% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 3).
- Combine the olive oil, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat well. Arrange the potatoes across the Air Fry Basket. Set the mixing bowl aside in case you wish to toss the potatoes again in step 4.
- Once preheated, the Pro Smart Oven will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food. Open the Door and slide the Air Fry Basket into the oven at Position 3. Close the Door to begin cooking Stage 1 for 10 minutes, after which the oven will beep 3 times.
- Open the oven Door and turn over the potatoes. You may toss them in the seasoning again if you wish.
- Close the oven Door to begin Stage 2 (Air Roast at 425˚F with 40% Rear Heat, 30% Top Heat, 30% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 3) for 8 minutes, after which the oven will beep three times and display “END”.
- Transfer the potatoes from the oven to a serving bowl and add lemon juice and parsley to garnish.