Air-Roast Brussels Sprouts
- 1lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1T extra-virgin olive oil
- ½t sea salt
- 1 shallot, medium to small dice
- 2t butter
- 1t red wine vinegar
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Brussels Sprout recipe.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and salt in a mixing bowl and toss to coat well. Then, pour the Brussels sprouts onto the Air Fry Basket.
- Press Menu and turn the Select dial to Menu Preset 83. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating Stage 1 (Air Roast at 400˚F with 40% Rear Heat, 30% Top Heat, 30% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 3).
- Once preheated, the oven will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds, and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the oven Door and slide the Brussels sprouts into the oven at Position 3, then close the oven to begin cooking Stage 1 for 10 minutes. While the Brussels sprouts are Air Roasting, melt butter in a small saucepan. Add shallots and red wine vinegar. Stir to combine.
- After Stage 1, the oven will beep 3 times. Open the oven and turn over your Brussels sprouts. Close it again to begin Stage 2 (Air Roast at 425˚F with 40% Rear Heat, 30% Top Heat, 30% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 3) for 5 minutes.
- After Stage 2 is finished, the oven will beep three times and display “END”. Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and pour them into a clean mixing bowl. Pour the shallotbutter mixture over the Brussels sprouts, toss and serve.