Air Fryer Reuben Calzones
- 1 (16-oz) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 c sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained, divided
- ½ lb sliced cooked corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 12-inch square. Cut into four squares. Layer one slice of cheese, a fourth of the sauerkraut, and corned beef diagonally over half of each square, within ½ inch of the edge.
- Dollop ½ T of Thousand Island dressing on top.
- Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle.
- Press edges with a fork to seal.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place 2 calzones in a single layer in Basket. Cook until calzones are golden brown, 8-12 minutes.
- Remove, cover to keep warm while cooking last two calzones. Serve with additional Thousand Island salad dressing.