Air Fryer Everything Bagel Chicken Strips
- 1 day-old “everything” bagel, torn
- ½ c panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- ½ c grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ t crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ c butter, melted
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- ½ t salt
- Cooking spray
- Honey mustard or barbecue sauce (optional)
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Place torn bagel pieces in a blender or a food processor and pulse until coarse crumbs form. Place ½c bagel crumbs in a shallow bowl. Toss with bread crumbs, cheese, and pepper flakes.
- Place melted butter in a bowl. Season chicken with salt. Dip in warm butter, then coat with crumb mixture, patting to adhere. Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer in the Air Fry Basket.
- Air-fry tenders for 14-16 min. until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. When done, coating will be golden brown and chicken inside will no longer pink. Serve with honey mustard or barbecue sauce.