- 16 ounces Raw, Boneless Squid
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup water
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Cut squid into rings.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Add squid to cornstarch mixture and stir to coat.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 390˚F and set cooking time at 8-10 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Spray Fry Pan Basket with non-stick spray and add one third of the squid to Fry Pan Basket.
- Cook squid, halfway through to flip the calamari to ensure they are evenly cooked.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for remaining batches.