Air-Fried Shrimp Egg Rolls
- 1 t toasted sesame oil
- 3 t fresh ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c chopped carrots
- ½ c sliced green onions
- 2 T soy sauce
- ½ T sugar
- ¼ c chicken broth
- 3 c shredded cabbage
- 10 large cooked shrimp, cut into small pieces
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Hot mustard sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots and green onions to skillet and sauté for 2 minutes.
- While cooking, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, and broth.
- Stir soy sauce mixture, cabbage, and shrimp into the vegetables in skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and allow to cool for about 15 minutes. Afterward, strain the liquid through a strainer.
- Preheat Bravo to 390°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position.
- Place the egg roll wrappers on a work surface. Top each with 3 T veggie/shrimp mixture.
- Brush some egg on the edges of each wrapper. Roll up the wrappers, folding over the sides so filling is contained.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Brush egg on the outsides of each egg roll before adding to the Air Fry Basket. Carefully add 3-4 egg rolls at a time to Basket. Brush tops of egg rolls with egg. Air fry 8-9 minutes, or until brown and crispy on the outside.
- Serve immediately with sweet and sour sauce, hot mustard sauce, or both.