Air-Fried Raspberry Balsamic Smoked Pork Chops
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ c 2% milk
- 1 c panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 c finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7½ ounces each )
- ¼ c all-purpose flour
- ⅓ c balsamic vinegar
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T seedless raspberry jam
- 1 T frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and place Cooking Rack in position 2. Spray Air Fry Basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Working in batches as needed, place chops in single layer in Air Fryer Basket. Spray top with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook until golden brown, 12-15 minutes, turning halfway. Spray additional cooking spray and continue cooking.
- Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining chops.
- While cooking, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring up to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thick, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.