Air-Fried Fish Sticks
- 1 lb cod (or whitefish)
- ½ c tapioca starch
- 2 eggs
- 1 c almond flour
- 1½ t dried dill
- 1½ t onion powder
- 1 t fine sea salt
- 1 t ground black pepper
- ½ t mustard powder
- Cooking spray
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- ⅓ c mayonnaise
- 1 T dill relish
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
- 2 t lemon juice
- ¼ t sea salt
- Preheat Bravo to 390°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cut into small fish sticks, about ½ x ½ x 2 inches. In a medium bowl, place tapioca starch. In a second medium bowl whisk eggs.
- In a large bowl, whisk almond flour, dill, onion powder, salt, pepper, and mustard powder.
- Spray the Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Dip each stick of fish into tapioca, shaking off any excess, then into egg, and then dredge in flour mixture. Repeat until all fish sticks are coated.
- Place as many fish sticks in a single layer into Basket, with plenty of space in between each. Spray fish sticks with additional cooking spray to lightly coat.
- Place into Bravo. Carefully insert Probe into one of the sticks. Set Probe to 145º F. Air fry for 10-12 min.
- While cooking, make tartar sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well, set aside.
- When fish sticks are done and Probe reaches 145º F, remove. Serve immediately with tartar sauce and fresh lemon wedges.