Air-Fried Cracker Crusted Southern-Style Chicken
- 2 c crushed Ritz crackers (about 50)
- 1 T minced fresh parsley
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1 t paprika
- ½ t pepper
- ¼ t ground cumin
- ¼ t rubbed sage
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (3- 4-lb) broiler/fryer chicken, cut up
- Preheat Bravo to 395°F. Set to “Air Fry” and place Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Spray the Air Fry Basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the first seven ingredients.
- Place egg in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then in cracker mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place a few pieces of chicken in a single layer in the prepared Basket. Spray top with nonstick cooking spray.
- Insert Probe into largest chicken piece set Probe temperature to 165°F.
- Cook 10 minutes. Halfway through, turn chicken and spray with additional nonstick cooking spray.
- Continue cooking until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear, 10-20 minutes longer until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- The Bravo will turn off when Probe reaches correct temperature.