Air Fried Bourbon Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 bacon strips
- ¾ c bourbon
- 1 (12.4-oz) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- ½ c chopped pecans
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 t minced fresh ginger root
- Place bacon in a dish and add bourbon. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove bacon and pat dry, discard bourbon.
- Cooking in batches, place bacon in Enamel Roasting Pan. Set Cooking Rack in position.
- Place pan in Bravo and cook at 350°F until nearly crisp but still pliable, about 8 minutes. Remove to paper towels to drain. Discard all but 1 t drippings.
- Preheat Bravo to 350°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Separate dough into eight rolls. Reserve icing packet. Unroll spiral rolls into long strips. Pat the dough down to form 6 x 1-inch strips.
- Place one bacon strip on each strip of dough, trimming bacon as needed. Re-roll to form a spiral. Pinch ends to seal. Repeat with remaining dough. Transfer four rolls to the Air Fry Basket and cook for 9 minutes.
- While cooking, combine pecans and maple syrup in a bowl. In another bowl, stir ginger together with icing from packet. In a skillet, heat remaining 1 t bacon drippings over medium heat. Add pecan mixture and cook, stirring frequently until lightly toasted, 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle half of ginger icing over warm cinnamon rolls. Top with half of pecans. Repeat for the second batch.